My career is going nowhere!
Sometimes in our life despite all the efforts we put into our career development; nothing seems to be working out. It feels like we are stuck in our current jobs forever…it’s frustrating and also gives a feeling of being a loser because everyone else seems to be flourishing in their career.
Therefore today we will discuss various ways to get unstuck with your current job profile and move to the next step. There are few steps you need to follow but before that there is one thumb rule, and that is-“Never stop trying”
Steps to be taken for career progression are as follows-
- Career without a major purpose turns directionless. So the first step is to find a major purpose for your career and start thinking about it. Ask yourself what exactly do you want to become ? Which role are you aspiring for?
- Once you find a direction, then the next step is clearing your mind with all the negative and self-imposed limitations
- Afterwards, take an inventory of your experience, education, expertise, trainings and connections
- Fourth step is to look for the open opportunities as per your requirements, check with yourself if you are ok to switch the company for the desired role and start searching
- Make definite plans to obtain the position, and get obsessed with your desire
- Going extra mile always works, but remember to go with positive attitude and strong character
- And last step is, ‘HAVE FAITH’
All the best folks for your journey to success and growth in your career. Remember we only have ‘One Precious Life’